Mold Remediation & Restoration
Able Restoration , a wholly owned subsidiary of Able Builders Inc, in Clearwater has been helping Homeowners, Property Managers and Commercial Building Owners with Mold Remediation & Restoration since 1991.
Mold Remediation Clearwater Florida
Mold is very serious because it can impact your health, where you live or your office. The Remediation pros at Able Restoration offer 24/7 Emergency Remediation services throughout Clearwater and the surrounding cities. Mold is a harmful micro-organism that grows on organic material when a water source is present. Mold may also grow on dry inorganic material using organic material and moisture found in the air and on its surfaces.
Generally Mold will grow in places that contain high humidity. These places include locations such as closed up houses or condos with the A/C system broken or turned off. If Water Damage occurs in a home or building and is not properly dried out, consequently mold can develop.
Moisture damage in buildings is caused by the moisture exceeding the tolerance of building materials and structures. This creates the growth of mold. After prolonged exposure to Mold, the building materials can become damaged. This can have permanent effects and require repairs throughout the structure. The longer you wait to have your Mold Remediation services done, the more damage & more costly it is.
Let the experts at Able Restoration in Clearwater inspect you home or office for mold and if needed provide the necessary Mold Remediation Clearwater services. Call our office (866) 331-3770 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
What are Mycotoxins?
(WHO), The World Health Organization defines mycotoxin as:
- A Toxin- A naturally produced poison
- Mycotoxin- A naturally produced byproduct of Fungi (Mold) that evoke a toxic response when introduced in low concentrations to Vertebrates (e.g. humans, dogs, cats, etc.) by a natural route.
Mycotoxins are produced by several different toxin producing fungi found in indoor water damaged environments, and their impact may be LIFE-THREATENING!
Are Your Aware…
- Trichothecenes produced by Stachybotrys (Black Mold), often found in homes with water damage, are so lethal that they have been used in the manufacture of chemical warfare agents.
- Aflatoxins, produced by mold found in many homes are, are the most potent agent known to man for natural cancers, and its Ingestion is known to cause liver cancer in humans
- Animal studies with mycotoxins have proven that inhalation may be the most toxic route of exposure. Death rapidly occurs when certain lab animals are exposed to mycotoxins by inhalation.
- Ochratoxins, also produced by fungi living indoors, are reported by the National Toxicology Program as: “Reasonably Anticipated to be Human Carcinogens”.
- Further studies on mycotoxins produced by black mold have shown that the toxins can be transfer from mother to infant through breastfeeding.
Mold Remediation Clearwater Process
The process in your home for Mold Remediation in Clearwater consists of multiple items including:
- Establishing containment around the affected area
- The removal of damaged materials
- Cleaning and HEPA vacuuming to remove mold spores on surfaces
- Running air scrubbers with HEPA filters to eliminate or drastically reduce airborne mold spores.
Our Mold Remediation services are performed by The Able Logistic Emergency Response Team, or ALERT, and performs a variety of additional emergency restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The ALERT team is trained in mold removal by the IICRC and follows S-520 standards for the removal of microbial growth. Proper removal also always includes clearance testing from a license industrial hygienist or laboratory to assure the work has been completed successfully.
Once the Mold Remediation job passes the clearance test, it is time to put your home back together again. Able Restoration in Clearwater has a great reputation for both, mold removal and home remodeling services. If you are experiencing problems with mold, or think you may, call Able Builders today at (866) 331-3770.
Use a Licensed Mold Company
When you are in need of Mold Remediation Clearwater, FL, you should always hire a licensed contractor who is certified by the State of Florida for Mold Remediation. The best Mold Restoration contractors can take care of everything from A to Z. Only a licensed contractor with a license for mold removal is qualified to perform mold remediation and then rebuild.
At Able Restoration in Clearwater we are licensed for Mold Remediation and as General Contractor to ensure that the structural integrity of your home is never compromised. Fill out the form below to request an immediate Estimate.
Water, Leak and Mold Resources
Able Builders, Inc is committed to helping homeowners & property managers understand the causes & potential damage that could arise from water leaks. Visit a few of the links below to learn about Leak Detection and Water Damage.
Request Immediate Service
Local Mold Remediation Companies Pinellas County Including
Able Restoration in Clearwater helps homeowners, property managers and commercial building owners with Mold Restoration & Remediation throughout these following cities:
Mold Remediation Pinellas County Including:
Belleair | Belleair Beach | Belleair Bluffs | Belleair Shore | Clearwater | Dunedin | Gulfport | Indian Rocks Beach | Indian Shores | Kenneth City | Largo | Madeira Beach | North Redington Beach | Oldsmar | Palm Harbor | Pinellas Park | Redington Beach | Redington Shores | Safety Harbor | St. Pete Beach | St. Petersburg | Seminole | South Pasadena | Tarpon | Tarpon Springs | Treasure Island
Mold Remediation Hillsborough County Including:
Apollo Beach | Balm | Bealsville | Bloomingdale | Brandon | Cheval | Citrus Park | Dover | Egypt Lake-Leto | Fort Lonesome | Gibsonton | Greater Carrollwood | Greater Sun Center | Gulf City | Hopewell | Keysville | Lake Magdalene | Lithia | Lutz | Mango | Orient Park | Palm River-Clair Mel | Pebble Creek | Plant City | Progress Village | Riverview | Ruskin | Seffner | Sun City | Tampa | Temple Terrace | Thonotosassa | Town ‘N Country |Turkey Creek | Valrico | Westchase | Wimauma | Ybor City
Mold Remediation Pasco County Including:
Aripeka | Bayonet | Point Crystal Springs | Dade City | Elfers | Gulf Harbors | Holiday | Hudson | Jasmine Estates | Lacoochee | Land O’ Lakes | New Port Richey | Odessa | Port Richey | San Antonio | Shady Hills | Trinity | Wesley Chapel l Zephyrhills