Thank you to M.M. of Clearwater Florida for hiring us to remodel your kitchen, bath, and install new flooring. A special Thanks to Steve, Chris, Patty, and Crew for knocking this one out! Remodel by #AbleBuilders, kitchen and bath plumbing by #AblePlumbing, 2019.
Contact Able Builders, Inc for Common Household Mold Tips including:
- Cleaning and vacuuming your house regularly
- Fixing water leaks in pipes or your roof
- Increasing air circulation inside your home
- Using a dehumidifier when it’s more humid
- Use exhaust fans in your bathroom, kitchen and laundry room
- Keep carpet and other fabrics as dry as possible
- Insulate and provide ventilation in your attic & crawl spaces
Make some room, gray-lovers.
While neutral-colored kitchens may never truly leave the spotlight, 2019 might just be the year darker hues truly take over. While our kitchen mood boards started seeing more black accents, from fixtures to cabinets, in 2018, this year, experts are predicting we get a little more playful with colors (hurrah!). Here are the shades you can expect to see more of in kitchens everywhere—perhaps even yours.
Black Mold can be an insidious problem for homeowners, potentially leading to a costly removal process and even a host of health problems. But by learning how to get rid of black mold safely and effectively, you can protect the health of your family and the value of your home, without breaking the bank.
Kitchens remain the most popular room in the house to renovate. It’s a big job, both in terms of cost and the amount of work that gets done. So before you hire a contractor and start bashing down walls, there are some important things to do. Namely, setting a budget, determining what you want, and planning how it all will fit.
Any appliance whose pipes or other fixtures feed into a water line has the potential to develop blockages or spring leaks that can lead to serious flooding if left unchecked.
1. Don’t Overspend
Before you start planning, consider the market and decide whether a low-, medium-, or high-end kitchen remodel makes the most sense. Costs can run the gamut from $2,000 for a simple paint-and-hardware upgrade to $50,000 if you’re installing expensive countertops and luxury appliances. Knowing your neighborhood will help keep from overspending – you may not get your investment back installing travertine in your tiny starter – or worse, underspending. Let’s face it, you’ll never see Formica in a high-end home, and in fact, it may become a barrier to your sale.
IHOP Is Giving Free Pancakes to Kids on Halloween, and We’ll Be Sneaking the Toppings For Ourselves
- Because of a small decline earlier this year, the median rent nationwide is now down 0.2 percent from September 2017 – about $3 a month.
- Rents last turned down in July 2012, then climbed steadily to peak growth of 6.6 percent in July 2015.
- After reaching recovery-era peak growth of 8 percent year-over-year growth in March, April and June of this year, home value growth now has slowed for three months in a row. Home values rose 7.6 percent year-over-year in September, to a U.S. median of $220,100.