Top 10 Signs of Having Mold in Your Home
You may not realize it, but mold could be lurking in your home. Be on the lookout for these signs of a possible mold infestation in your Clearwater Home:
- Water Damage – Unattended water damage can lead to mold, as moisture creates an ideal environment for mold spores to thrive.
- Leaks – If there is a leak in your home, it can eventually lead to water damage as well as produce those prime, moist conditions mold requires.
- Humidity – When a home has humid conditions, the moisture in the air is higher. High humidity can produce condensation and excess water, providing an ample food source for mold spores.
- Condensation – A lot of condensation means that there is a lot of moisture and there could potentially be a mold problem. Mold can grow anywhere where there is condensation build up.
- Rust – Condensation could cause rusting in the home. If you notice rust on pipes you may have a higher moisture level and mold problems.
- Warping – Materials such as drywall and wood can warp if moisture is present. Warped walls may mean a mold problem is present.
- Deterioration – Moisture issues can lead to paint chipping, wallpaper peeling, and other materials deteriorating, so keep an eye out for deterioration in your home.
- Strange odor – You may smell a musty, moldy odor in your home. The worse the smell the higher the possibility of mold growing in that location.
- Health problems – Indoor mold can begin to affect the health of residents who are exposed to it. You or a family member may experience symptoms of mold exposure, such as itchy, watery eyes, runny/blocked nose, sore throat, sneezing, headaches, and respiratory issues.
- Visible mold – Obviously if you see mold, you have mold in your home. Be aware that even if there is visible mold that may not be the only affected area in your home.
If you suspect your house has mold, contact Able Builders, Inc to test the property. Our Licensed Mold Removal Remediation Clearwater company can help, Day or Night.
Able Restoration in Clearwater helps homeowners, property managers and commercial building owners with Mold Removal Remediation Clearwater throughout these following cities:
Mold Removal Pinellas County Including:
Belleair | Belleair Beach | Belleair Bluffs | Belleair Shore | Clearwater | Dunedin | Gulfport | Indian Rocks Beach | Indian Shores| Kenneth City | Largo | Madeira Beach | North Redington Beach | Oldsmar | Palm Harbor | Pinellas Park | Redington Beach | Redington Shores | Safety Harbor | St. Pete Beach | St. Petersburg | Seminole | South Pasadena | Tarpon | Tarpon Springs | Treasure Island
Mold Removal Hillsborough County Including:
Apollo Beach | Balm | Bealsville | Bloomingdale | Brandon | Cheval | Citrus Park | Dover | Egypt Lake-Leto | Fort Lonesome | Gibsonton | Greater Carrollwood | Greater Sun Center | Gulf City | Hopewell | Keysville | Lake Magdalene | Lithia | Lutz | Mango | Orient Park | Palm River-Clair Mel | Pebble Creek | Plant City | Progress Village | Riverview | Ruskin | Seffner | Sun City | Tampa | Temple Terrace | Thonotosassa | Town ‘N Country |Turkey Creek | Valrico | Westchase | Wimauma | Ybor City
Mold Removal Pasco County Including:
Aripeka | Bayonet | Point Crystal Springs | Dade City | Elfers | Gulf Harbors | Holiday | Hudson | Jasmine Estates | Lacoochee | Land O’ Lakes | New Port Richey | Odessa | Port Richey | San Antonio | Shady Hills | Trinity | Wesley Chapel l Zephyrhills