Emergency Water Extraction Clearwater FL
Count on the Emergency Water Extraction Clearwater FL team at Able Builders, Inc to help with any size Water Extraction cleanup job you may need.
In Clearwater, a large number of homeowners and property owners have experienced Water Damage of some kind. Most of these property damages are due in part by some sort of plumbing failure. When Water Extraction Clearwater FL services are needed, it is highly important that you call Able Builders and Able Restoration in Clearwater at the first sign of water intrusion. The smallest amount of water can lead to a large disaster in your home or office.
Don’t Use a Shop Vac
Throughout our 25 plus years of Water Extraction and Damage Restoration experience, we’ve realized homeowners have the urge to use a shop vacuum or call a company that only has the ability to dry carpet or flooring. Water is extremely versitaile and can soak into walls, baseboards, molding, and more. Due to the speed of water damage, the possibility of Mold Damage exists and increases your chances of further damage.
Furthermore, if the humidity inside your home or office is not properly controlled, even items that were not originally damaged from the water could become damaged as a result of absorbing the moisture from the air. Keep in mind that homes that are not dried out immediately and properly are in greater danger of mold growth.
When you choose our team for Emergency Water Extraction services in Clearwater, you get service performed by an IICRC-certified professional. The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification is earned through training. We always assess:
- The type of liquid involved including clean water, grey or contaminated water, or black water which is unsanitary and full of dangerous bacteria.
- Level of destruction caused by the flooding based on saturation of your building, speed of evaporation, and what building materials were affected.
- The best method of water damage restoration based on the damage and the extent of the damage. We never ignore sub-floors or inner walls.
We always sterilize, sanitize, and deodorize your space during flood damage restoration. Then we focus on drying and making your space look better than it did before your loss.
Emergency Water Extraction & Damage Cleanup
At Able Restoration in Clearwater, our state-of-the-art drying machines will remove all excess water from your home or business after the water intrusion has occurred. Before we end any Restoration project we ensure the area is completely dry and thoroughly cleaned. Let our Extraction professionals ensure that all the water is removed to avoid potential Mold Damage.
Our Water Extraction Clearwater FL Professionals are highly trained on current dry out procedures including
- Rapid Structural Drying – drying your entire home or office as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Trained on State of the Art equipment and technology
- Ability to use Moisture Meters – used to locate moisture that may not be visible to the naked eye or may be hidden behind walls or cabinets
If Water Damage Happens, Keep Calm
Do the Following:
- Keep Calm and call Able Restoration at (866) 331-3770
- Turn the main water valve OFF. This will help stop further water intrusion or damageure the water source is turned off. This will help contain the damage.
- Turn off any electricty and remove any devices located near the water damage
- Place pads under the furtniture legs to help prevent stains on carpet or hardwood flooring
- Lift blankets, furniture skirting or curtains up away from the water
- Remove perishables such as books, papers, fabrics, plants, or any other belongings that may get damaged
Do Not do the Following:
- Use your home vacuum
- Put newspaper or other paper material as ink can transfer into the hardwood floors or carpet and create permanent stains
- Walk on the damaged area any more than needed. This will help keep the damage from worsening and possibly spreading to other areas of the home.
Using Applied Structural Drying
At every Water Extraction Clearwater FL cleanup job Able Restoration goes to, we use our state-of-the-art drying equipment. By using proper structural drying methods our services are more affordable and less time consuming than other techniques used by other Water Damage Restoration firms in Clearwater.
Once we are able to remove the excess water completely from all surfaces, the structural drying begins. By utilizing a properly planned home dry-out and dehumidification process, it then provides you, the homeowner, a cost reduction and decreased dry out time. This also helps reduce the potential growth of Mold and Mold Damage.
The next step after the extraction process is to set up a system of high velocity air movers that efficiently dry your home or office while removing the excess moisture. During this process these efficient air movers and desiccant dehumidifiers are placed throughout the site to remove the moisture in the air. This process of dehumidification is extremely vital to a successful Water Extraction Cleanup job.
Water, Leak and Mold Resources
Able Builders, Inc is committed to helping homeowners & property managers understand the causes & potential damage that could arise from water leaks. Visit a few of the links below to learn about Leak Detection and Water Damage.
Request Immediate Service
Emergency Water Extraction Services Pinellas County Including
Able Restoration in Clearwater helps homeowners, property managers and commercial building owners with Water Extraction & Damage Remediation throughout these following cities:
Water Damage Extraction Pinellas County Including:
Belleair | Belleair Beach | Belleair Bluffs | Belleair Shore | Clearwater | Dunedin | Gulfport | Indian Rocks Beach | Indian Shores | Kenneth City | Largo | Madeira Beach | North Redington Beach | Oldsmar | Pinellas Park | Palm Harbor | Redington Beach | Redington Shores | Safety Harbor | St. Pete Beach | St. Petersburg | Seminole | South Pasadena | Tarpon Springs | Treasure Island
Water Damage Extraction Hillsborough County Including:
Apollo Beach | Balm | Bealsville | Bloomingdale | Brandon | Cheval | Citrus Park | Dover | Egypt Lake-Leto | Fort Lonesome | Gibsonton | Greater Carrollwood | Greater Sun Center | Gulf City | Hopewell | Keysville | Lake Magdalene | Lithia | Lutz | Mango | Orient Park | Palm River-Clair Mel | Pebble Creek | Plant City | Progress Village | Riverview | Ruskin | Seffner | Sun City | Tampa | Temple Terrace | Thonotosassa | Town ‘N Country |Turkey Creek | Valrico | Westchase | Wimauma | Ybor City
Water Damage Extraction Pasco County Including:
Aripeka | Bayonet | Point Crystal Springs | Dade City | Elfers | Gulf Harbors | Holiday | Hudson | Jasmine Estates | Lacoochee | Land O’ Lakes | New Port Richey | Odessa | Port Richey | San Antonio | Shady Hills | Trinity | Wesley Chapel l Zephyrhills